– For guided tours we recommend that you book a time and date in advance, to guarantee that you will have a place in the group.
– For unguided visits you do not need to book in advance. Just make sure to check the calendar and opening times, and take into account that admission ends one hour before closing time.
-In its current state, the enclosure is not prepared to receive persons with reduced mobility.
– The parking lot is located at the foot of the hill, next to the road to Fogueres de Montsoriu, and there is a 30 to 40 minute walk (2,800 meters) to the castle entrance. Please take this into account when planning your visit. If it is a guided tour, you must be at the visitor reception gate (at the castle) at the time of your booking.
– For persons with reduced mobility you can request access up to the castle entrance with your own vehicle. You must do this at least 48 hours in advance, justifying your request at this email address: email@example.com
– Minors must always be accompanied by adults taking responsibility for them.
– We recommend that you wear comfortable footwear that is adequate for walking. Bear in mind that, as well as the path from the parking, you will encounter different staircases inside the castle that present varying degrees of difficulty.
– Remember that with your admission ticket you also get free entrance to the Museu Etnològic del Montseny, la Gabella, of Arbúcies. Keep it so that you can enjoy this advantage.
– We remind you that dogs are not allowed inside the enclosure. If you wish, you can leave the dog tied to the monument’s main gate; remember to bring a leash.
– There are no restrictions on photography or filming, except where indicated. Drones are not allowed to fly over the castle or its surroundings.
– Help us to conserve the monument; always follow the instructions of castle guides and guards, and please obey restricted entry signs.
Montsoriu is on social networks. Post your photos, comments, impressions with the hashtag #selfiemontsoriu on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
The castle has several halls with permanent and temporary exhibitions about the history of Montsoriu. At the reception you will find visitor services, ticket sales, a shop with merchandise and branded items, coffee, refreshment and snack machines, as well as toilets.
Podeu recórrer el castell de Montsoriu amb el suport de guies impreses en diferents idiomes. El recorregut segueix els 20 punts que es troben senyalitzats al llarg de tot l’itinerari.
The entrance ticket to Montsoriu Castle entitles you to free entrance at the Museu Etnològic del Montseny – La Gabella in Arbúcies. The museum includes a hall specifically dedicated to the Castle with samples of the archaeological finds and the Montsoriu tableware.
Check the general rules and regulations for visiting the castle.
Here you will also find the terms and public fees for hiring spaces in the enclosure.
To guarantee a place in the guided tour we recommend that you book in advance. Here you will find the dates and times available.